THIS IS WHERE ALL PARAHEADS MEET.
NOTE TO THE GUESTS:

1.Permission itself on viewing of the entire forum has been modified to members ONLY. If you want to see all of the posts here, you might want to register and log in. Razz

2. On signing up, please use an active email because you will be asked to verify your forum account before we claim you as an official part of the site.

3. PLEASE CHECK BOTH YOUR INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER FOR THE USER-CONFIRMATION MESSAGE.

3. HAVING PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION? Email me here your registered username: deathofthe_optimist@yahoo.com and I will activate your account! :pararock:

THANKS! See you around the forum! Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™ 25063
NOTE TO THE GUESTS:

1.Permission itself on viewing of the entire forum has been modified to members ONLY. If you want to see all of the posts here, you might want to register and log in. Razz

2. On signing up, please use an active email because you will be asked to verify your forum account before we claim you as an official part of the site.

3. PLEASE CHECK BOTH YOUR INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER FOR THE USER-CONFIRMATION MESSAGE.

3. HAVING PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION? Email me here your registered username: deathofthe_optimist@yahoo.com and I will activate your account! :pararock:

THANKS! See you around the forum! Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™ 25063
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place beyond the fence where people breathe the same pursuit, chase the same dream and swallow the same music.™

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTE TO THE GUESTS: Permission itself on viewing of the entire forum has been modified to members ONLY. If you want to see all of the posts here, you might want to register and log in. Thank you.
PARAHEADS' MALL™️ JUST OPENED THEIR BOTIQUES AND THEY'RE ALREADY ACCEPTING BUYERS! You can buy special forum ranks such as HAYLEY'S BOYFRIEND, TAYLOR'S GIRLFRIEND, PARAMORE STALKER, etc. and forum pets with corresponding prices! Check out our mall now!!!
NEW POLL! NEW POLL! NEW POLL! NEW POLL! Check out our portal NOW!
NEW MEMBER? Introduce yourself to us on the Introduction section. Be friendly! Start adding other paraheads as your friend! Go to profile and see friends and foes list to check out if someone has added you.

Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™

Go down 
AuthorMessage
formaldienhyde
Administrator
Administrator
formaldienhyde

Para-money : 113288
Para-reputation : 49

Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™ Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™   Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™ EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Go here: Profile > See my Profile
Did you see how many para-money you have?
Or you can also see it on the threads you've replied, below the number of posts you've already made.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

What is this Paraheads' Mall™️?
This is a new virtual cash-to-virtual stuff system.

What is this para-money?
Para-money is your previous virtual forum points earned every time you post a message on a thread, every time you get online, every day your account gets old, every time you post a subject, every profile message you receive, every friend requests you receive... and so on.

EVERYTHING YOU DO HERE ON THE FORUM IS BEING PAID THROUGH THIS PARA-MONEY! :bounceee:

Here are the para-money equivalents:

Every:
Profile message: Arrow 20 para-money (Before: 20 para-money)
Friend gained: Arrow 25 para-money (Before: 15 para-money)
Day: Arrow 20 para-money (Before: 8 para-money)
*means every day your account gets old
Thread reply: Arrow 12 para-money (Before: 7 para-money)
Subject posted: Arrow 23 para-money (Before: 12 para-money)

THE MORE SOCIABLE YOU ARE, THE HIGHER YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING RICH! So start being active on the forum now, parahead! :headbang:

How to purchase a product from you?
This will be further announced on every Sticky post on every Paraheads' Mall™️ botique. Check the botiques now for more info.

Huh? What botiques?
Botiques are those Ranks Shop, Pet Shop and so on.

I previously have this para-forum pet but I no longer have it now.:crycry:
I have decided to cancel free para-forum pets because of this Paraheads' Mall™️. Sorry.

NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE:
Exclamation
Moderators and Promoters can moderate this field, meaning they can edit and put pets on their account. HOWEVER, they are credited three hundred para-money.
*All the moderators and promoters don't have to buy anymore from our shop. They have the ability to choose any pet, edit and change the pets whenever they want... but they will lose three hundred para-money every time they change pets.

CONFUSED? POST QUESTIONS BELOW! :partaaaaay:

To rate this post:
Click the + or - on the upper right corner of the post, depends if the thread has helped you or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/novemberisagrave

Introducing: Paraheads' Mall™
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS IS WHERE ALL PARAHEADS MEET. :: Paraheads' Mall™ :: Pet Shop-
Jump to: