THIS IS WHERE ALL PARAHEADS MEET.
NOTE TO THE GUESTS:

1.Permission itself on viewing of the entire forum has been modified to members ONLY. If you want to see all of the posts here, you might want to register and log in. Razz

2. On signing up, please use an active email because you will be asked to verify your forum account before we claim you as an official part of the site.

3. PLEASE CHECK BOTH YOUR INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER FOR THE USER-CONFIRMATION MESSAGE.

3. HAVING PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION? Email me here your registered username: deathofthe_optimist@yahoo.com and I will activate your account! :pararock:

THANKS! See you around the forum! Forum Pets Available 25063
NOTE TO THE GUESTS:

1.Permission itself on viewing of the entire forum has been modified to members ONLY. If you want to see all of the posts here, you might want to register and log in. Razz

2. On signing up, please use an active email because you will be asked to verify your forum account before we claim you as an official part of the site.

3. PLEASE CHECK BOTH YOUR INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER FOR THE USER-CONFIRMATION MESSAGE.

3. HAVING PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION? Email me here your registered username: deathofthe_optimist@yahoo.com and I will activate your account! :pararock:

THANKS! See you around the forum! Forum Pets Available 25063
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place beyond the fence where people breathe the same pursuit, chase the same dream and swallow the same music.™

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTE TO THE GUESTS: Permission itself on viewing of the entire forum has been modified to members ONLY. If you want to see all of the posts here, you might want to register and log in. Thank you.
PARAHEADS' MALL™️ JUST OPENED THEIR BOTIQUES AND THEY'RE ALREADY ACCEPTING BUYERS! You can buy special forum ranks such as HAYLEY'S BOYFRIEND, TAYLOR'S GIRLFRIEND, PARAMORE STALKER, etc. and forum pets with corresponding prices! Check out our mall now!!!
NEW POLL! NEW POLL! NEW POLL! NEW POLL! Check out our portal NOW!
NEW MEMBER? Introduce yourself to us on the Introduction section. Be friendly! Start adding other paraheads as your friend! Go to profile and see friends and foes list to check out if someone has added you.

Forum Pets Available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
formaldienhyde
Administrator
Administrator
formaldienhyde

Para-money : 113268
Para-reputation : 49

Forum Pets Available Empty
PostSubject: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Exchange forum para-money for this cool and cute virtual pets! :partaaaaay:

The prices were first changed dated on: November 8, 2010. 11:10PM GMT + 8, due to para-money equivalents increase.

These are the following pets available:

350 para-money:
New price: 340 para-money
Dinosaurus: Forum Pets Available 1z550zk Galgor: Forum Pets Available Iw6a9i Mr. Sierdatrem: Forum Pets Available 161nm15 Donkie: Forum Pets Available 28a0p1 J: Forum Pets Available 4g0xg3 Dorothy: Forum Pets Available 2w49ttc Goldenskin: Forum Pets Available 3005ptx

450 para-money:
Girffie: Forum Pets Available Fvw9d3 Dr. Green: Forum Pets Available Nvplcy Bluempelteltgragmantherdskin: Forum Pets Available 21dfzht Firee: Forum Pets Available 2yoxwmp Pingy: Forum Pets Available Qxuzok Zerowbra: Forum Pets Available 2dsk3v7

500 para-money:
New price: 520 para-money
Ogeogarddrextoropterus: Forum Pets Available Kbc6c3 Holgaux: Forum Pets Available Jaxv1t Slowhead: Forum Pets Available 23kao05 Kiosk: Forum Pets Available 2rnjwup

520 para-money:
New price: 540 para-money
Flathead: Forum Pets Available Fk1c15

1000 para-money:
Robotmink: Forum Pets Available 25k4sc1 Warning: Forum Pets Available 99h0e0

FAQ:

How to get a para-money?
Read:
Arrow http://paraheadsworldwide.techno-zone.net/pet-shop-f40/introducing-paraheads-mall-t115.htm

How to order?
Fill up this form AND SEND AS A PM ON MY FORUM PROFILE:

Username:
Order (Pet name):

Can I avail one as a gift?
YUP! Of course!

Fill up this form AND SEND AS A PM ON MY FORUM PROFILE:
Username of buyer:
Username of the gift receiver:
Order (Pet name):

It's too expensive, is there any discounts?
Nope, sorry. This also serves as a motivation for the members to be active. Try to be more active here on the forum to earn more para-money. Forum Pets Available 771358

I already have a pet, will it cost me again if I want to change it for another pet?
Yes of course.

To rate this post:
Click the + or - on the upper right corner of the post, depends if the thread has helped you or not.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/novemberisagrave
imsoparawhore
Parahead Forum Member

Para-money : 98765
Para-reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 am

But.. i dont get it, how do i get money ?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
RIOTcore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RIOTcore

Para-money : 104377
Para-reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 am

when you post, you get money for it. The more often you post...the quicker you'll get money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RIOTcorexNicx
formaldienhyde
Administrator
Administrator
formaldienhyde

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 am

Yep, so please be talkative here in the forum lol!
Back to top Go down
RIOTcore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RIOTcore

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 pm

yeah, cuz you know...we're all as AWESOME as can be on this forum Razz
Back to top Go down
formaldienhyde
Administrator
Administrator
formaldienhyde

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm

RIOTcore wrote:
yeah, cuz you know...we're all as AWESOME as can be on this forum Razz

AMEN. ^ cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
RIOTcore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
RIOTcore

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 pm

HALLELUJAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Pets Available   Forum Pets Available Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Pets Available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS IS WHERE ALL PARAHEADS MEET. :: Paraheads' Mall™ :: Pet Shop-
Jump to: